Monday, August 31, 2009

Lost And Not Found.

my boss.

he forgot i applied for my leave verbally last week, mentioning to him while drinking during a outing that i am going to take my leave was another wrong move. he practically have no fragments of memories of me telling him till this very wednesday i jolt his memories with a firm tone.

he was totally raising my frustration with the sms he sent, not understanding the situation and mood i am in. i was playing with words on sms with him and great, he still do not get it.

Me: "seriously, boss. i told you thrice i be on leave."
Boss: "yup, it slip my mind."
Me: "great, those sms you sent was pissing me off."
Boss: "i do not manage you only, i am managing a whole lot of people."

classic. this calls for forgivness and understanding from a surbodinate. i accept.

work on a birthday gift for my little girl for a whole day. emotions was like a dj equalizer. eyes was filled with sands, it was hurting, thus resulting in tears dropping.

night came, dress up for a dinner. pick my queen up, lose my 2 weeks old Iphone while travelling on a cab was amusing.

Me: "erm, my phone is officially announce lost."
Queen: "fuck, where did you lose it? all you alright?"
Me: "i think after you spoke to G and pass it back to me on the cab."
Queen: "what should we do? omg, this is so unlucky."
Me: "we shall carry on with dinner, a lost is a lost."
Queen: "i am so unlucky, you are affected by me."
B: "a couple is a couple, you two make a great one too."

frankly, i think so too. queen picks a phone, spoke on it. pass it back to me when i was busy doing some adjusting on the cab was not a very smart move. blame will not be place. like i mention, i am a veteran. losing things no longer affects me. i just accept the way it is. what more can be done? even if i get angry and sad, a day would be a day, a lost would be a lost.

Uncle R came too for some fine dining. i am always impressed by him, his command of languages, his sound advices, the way he potray himself. at times, you be surprised at the way he party, youngsters stand aside. he is the true party animal.

Equinox was as usual, a place for fine dining, very nice ambience comes with a price tag of $1k for a 7 person. it was a celebration for G and his wife for their anniversary. meals were served, food was great, ambience was good. queen was definately enjoying her moment.

dinner end, photos was taken and wine was savour by all.

i am still a veteran in lost and not found...

No comments:

Post a Comment