Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pink And Blue?

dragonboat was a routine for me now every Saturday.

there really nothing much to write about on this very Saturday till my queen decided to lose her handphone would be a great inspiration for me. what a sweet girl she is, sacrifice for the greater good.

Queen: "i lost my phone! you have the cab number?"
Me: "no, why would i have the cab number?"
Queen: "i am still able to call my hp."
Me: "great, soon it will be off."

by not keeping calm, and being rational. she goes into a hysterical speech that goes on and on and blabbering till i stop her with a firm tone and take control. i quickly assess the situation, dial comfort lost and found department, sending sms to her phone ensuring a prize would be there for any return.

bottom of my heart, i know perfectly. it's gone for good. call me a loser. i am experience in losing stuff, i am what you call a veteran in that. my records are here to show why i am a veteran.

wallets - 10 and above
mobile phones - 5 and above
cash - 4k and above (with 1.1k for a single time at the wall of fame right now)
identity card - 5 (every lost now on will be have a fine of $500 and a swear to follow)

i was presented with a verbal warning from the officer when i went for my 5th IC.

Officer: "we will change your pink IC into a blue IC should you lose it again."

seriously, a pink IC is a ugly color for sure. changing it into a blue IC for me would represents, my boyish favourite color. i am a unique singaporean with a unique singapore color IC. except for the facts blue means PR?

thats a reason i never ever carry my girlish IC out now, i will not exchange my citizenship for PR even sacrificing for my boyish favourite color.

a queen without a mobile was devastating. she was still in a very hopeful mood until she cut the line off. there it goes, all hopes gone. accept the reality. that definately not good news for me after much thought. she proceeded in checking out new phones with her limited knowledge of phones, filling me on which is a good phone, the prices and stuff. i knew what was coming.

instincts kicks in, ear block was on, fear was surpressed.

the night ended with our last conversation revolving around a ugly phone.

Sony W995...

No comments:

Post a Comment