Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Land Training.

dozing off during work, is something i never want. no matter how hard i try, i manage to get my boss to knock twice on my desk and shake his head. i am no hero, nor a rebellious kid. he have warn me multitudinous times.

Boss: "how many times i have to tell you not to doze off in a day."
Me: "enough to make you mad i guess."
Boss: "you are in perfect line of sight for big boss."
Me: "yup, i try my best. i have illness."

sighing, and shaking his head.

my boss have try all sort of ways already. praising me, encouraging me, threatening me, giving me a tough time but failure was in sight afterall. even if i sleep for 24hrs. sitting on the office chair, staring at the lcd screen, and having a large table simply was never much of a resistance factor.

i try sitting up straight, taking lots of water, smoking, splashing water on my face. all this prove futile. every lunch time, i will definately sleep 2hrs straight, oblivious to the world. 2pm sharp i would awake either from a knock from the boss, or PJ will wake me.

i am a dreamer...

been ages since i carried a back pack, filled with exercise attire, and stuff. i was ready for some dragonboat land training! i am in perfect condition, no muscle aches, no injury, good weather. 10mins before knock off, i switch into my training kit. S was kind enough to let me hitch a ride together with her.

no water bottle again. i am going to die of thirst i reckon.

training started, what the fuck is going on?

1 flight of steps, 20 push ups, back to heaven.
2 flight of steps, 20 sit ups. back to earth.
3 flights now! 20 burpess? or 30 squats? i am a wise man, 30 squats with some slacking in between. back to hell.

and that's what they call only 1 set...

i done 5 sets of touring heaven, earth and hell. i am proud, this is nothing!

O: "alright. guys, sprinting time. 150m to the 3 stones."

someone dial me 911, you will be my everything. now i wish i had nike air, converse is never for a shoe for sprinting. 1 set of sprints, feets will burning hot, holes appearing at the side of the shoes, white flag was waving furiously above my head. thanks goodness, peer pressure was never place upon me. i love the crew. they have this belief..

Don't Push Yourself.

it enable me not to catch a heart attack.

sweat i drop would contribute a huge portion to the sea...

No comments:

Post a Comment